Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce that we have been retained by our client Vianet PLC to support them with their recruitment for a Head of Customer Services.
Vianet are a dynamic very value driven organisation that has delivered unparalleled insight and actionable information to its customers for over 20 years! Their IOT (internet of things) solutions help their clients drive real change through their technology.
Purpose of the role:
To lead the Smart Machines customer experience teams across the Stockton on Tees and Stockport sites, setting clear service level agreements (SLAs) and internal quality and productivity measures. To drive the focus of the teams and deliver a high-quality experience and improve customer value, increase retention and develop a platform for new business growth.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Leadership of the customer service teams for all customers including management systems i.e. NEO, ERP and Vendexpert, alongside connectivity tools such as contactless payment, telemetry and mobile
- Engage and work collaboratively with key customers to ensure we are delivering the required level of service and support across all functions and via all customer touchpoints
- Manage the migration process for Smart Machine customers ensuring clear communication and engagement as they migrate from legacy to next generation
- Accountable for the delivery of key customer SLA measures and internal effectiveness measures
- To establish the service delivery team as the voice and conscience of the customer inside the business
- Leading the resolution and root cause analysis of customer complaints
- Play a key leadership role in promoting the ‘voice of the customer’ in internal decision making on systems, processes and people development
- Lead the customer processes to improve or resolve customer delivery working with other internal support teams outside of the service delivery department
- Provide service support for the field-based sales and service teams to promptly resolve key issues affecting customer satisfaction
- Build a first-hand understanding of our current customer experience, as seen through the eyes of the customer, across all touch points
- In collaboration with peers, own team and other relevant departments, lead the efficient introduction of enhancements to our service experience, whilst minimising the disruption to the existing business
- Lead, manage, coach, develop and inspire the team of direct and indirect reports
- Interact and build relationships with the product and technical management and account management teams, including the design of business processes that align to customer success
- Project management of initiatives across the department to create pace and ensure that projects are delivered and desired benefits are realised
- To design and oversee the integration of people, processes and technology to ensure the delivery of a world class customer experience
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of working in an environment with an emphasis on creating value for customers
- Able to demonstrate a significant personal contribution to increasing customer value-added and customer loyalty
- Experience with transformation of the client experience to one built around value creation
- Experience of leading a customer service type of function, including leading team managers
- Background in customer facing roles e.g. account management, customer support, product management or sales
- Track record of delivering tangible change at pace in customer facing and back office operations
- Customer feedback gathering and measurement, leading to action planning and change
- Change implementation and benefits
For more information on this opportunity please feel free to contact Anthony Antoniou at Imperial Professionals.